BeschrijvingLeestijd: 2 minuten
The Zone3 Evolution suit has been designed in collaboration with a previous winner of the famous ÖtillÖ race in Sweden and three other multi finishing Swedish athletes. Everything has been thought about including flexibility, comfort, buoyancy and functionality.
The suit is designed for both swimming and running meaning that no kit changes are required. Every suit comes complete with 8mm thick calf sleeves, compass and whistle.
The suit combines a great fitting swim wetsuit but with the benefit of high stretch leg panels for running and a front zip for lung expansion and breathability on the run. The wetsuit is full of innovative features and this has been recognised and shortlisted for the ‘GAME CHANGER OF THE YEAR’ award held by 220 Triathlon magazine.
- Yamamoto materials used everywhere except the lower legs panel which offers low drag, flexibility, warmth and buoyancy. The aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
The Yamamoto material also offers a massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (under arm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials. It also offers more buoyancy, warmth and is more eco friendly due to the neoprene being made from a limestone base.
- The highly flexible 1.5mm SCS shoulders and arm panels for maximum are complemented with 5mm metallic blue Yamamoto #39 SCS back and side panels for upper body buoyancy, warmth and visibility.
- 2mm front and back legs with high stretch lining designed for free-flowing running and minimise chaffing. Extra lower leg buoyancy on the swim is aided with the 8mm calf sleeves and accessories such pull buoys can be used.
- A built-in silicone band on the inside, just above the elbow. Designed to be cut if the athlete requires so that the sleeves can be worn on the swim and easily removed for the run.
- Two internal pockets on the front and one large external pocket on the back for SwimRun essentials. Size and position perfected over the last three years.
- Higher durability backside panel for durability on rugged terrain.
- Front zip with cord for easy access and breathability / temperature control during the run.
- Pro-Speed silicone coated arm cuffs allowing the suit to be taken off more quickly.
- Bright colours for visibility.
- 8mm thick calf sleeves for significant added buoyancy support on the swim.
- SwimRun required compass and whistle included.
- The first front-zip performance focused Swim-Run wetsuit on the market.
- Designed in collaboration with a previous ÖtillÖ winners, specifically for Swim-Run events.
- 220 Triathlon ‘Game changer of the year’ award.
- Made using Yamamoto materials to ensure a lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.